In this lesson, we will learn how to open Microsoft Word on your computer? It all depends on how you configured the program during installation. If you have created a shortcut on your desktop, then just double-click on it to open the application. If you have not created that shortcut of the program, then you will have to search for Microsoft Word among your list of installed programs. The easiest thing is to do it through the classic Windows Start menu. You may have it at the left lower corner of the screen. You can also go down the list of programs, and another thing to keep in mind. if you have installed the entire Microsoft Office suite, there may be a folder that stores access to all the programs that compose it. the Windows operating system itself will show you the matches at once and the Word icon should be among them. I shall explain to you that how to open Microsoft Word on your computer?
How to open Microsoft Word?
- Click on the start button at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Microsoft Office folder and click it.
- Choose Microsoft Word and click it.
- Type “WORD” without the quotation in the window search box.
- Click “Microsoft Word” in the list that appears.
- Press the Windows key and the “R button” from the keyboard at the same time. The Run dialogue box will appear on the screen. Type “WinWord.exe” without quotation in the box.
- Right-click on an empty area of the computer desktop.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the “New” in the menu that appears.
- Click the “Microsoft Word”. A Microsoft Word file will be created on the desktop.
- Double click on that file to launch the application.